Monday, February 8, 2010

Maternity Monday (stolen title from Naylon) :)


How Far Along: 10 weeks!!!

Total Weight Gain: Still hoping for 0, still need to buy a scale.

Maternity Clothes: I finally broke out the BeBand. It makes my pants much more livable. I did order some clothes too, 8 shirts and a dress, because Old Navy was having a 40% off sale!

Sleep: Ehh, okay. I think I need to start sleeping on my side (due to my boobs, not my belly).

Best Moment This Week: I had another ultrasound last Monday, after a very small spotting incident. Everything looked great, and I haven't spotted since! I think I just overdid it over the weekend.

Movement: I got to SEE the baby move on the ultrasound. It was AH-MAZ-ING!!

Gender: 10 more weeks until we know!

Labor Signs: None, thankfully!

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Feeling normal. Liking my husband to touch me- even just a hug.

What I'm Looking Forward to: My 12 week appt on Feb 25!

Weekly Wisdom: Everyone has their own advice about pregnancy- take it or leave it.

Milestones: 10 weeks- 1/4 of the way there!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment