Thursday, July 1, 2010

Unwelcomed Changes as of Late

  • Waddling. Dan says I've been waddling for awhile now, but I'm now hyper-aware of it. And I can't stop. I guess it's because the ligaments are stretching or something? Who knows.
  • Stretch marks. Not horrible, but not cute either. At least I don't make it a habit of going around with my belly hanging out.
  • That line on my stomach is starting to appear... linea nigra... it's faint and only on the bottom side of my belly button, but hmm. How interesting.
  • My, ahem, breastfeeding devices are getting darker. I swear, pregnancy is weird.
  • My belly button is getting more shallow. I *really* doubt it will ever pop... but it's certainly less of a black hole than it used to be.
  • Did I mention that my feet grew a size? Grrr.

2 comments:

  1. I could not help but laugh when I read this post ....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear my feet will grow...I already wear an 11. God help me if I venture into the world of size 12. I might as well just wear the box at the point!

    ReplyDelete