Saturday, November 20, 2010

Everyone loves something FREE!!!

When people see the word FREE they get excited. It's just how we are. I'm no different- I'm all about saving a buck where I can and this year shutterfly is offering 50 free greeting cards to bloggers!!! I'm SO excited!

I haven't decided which ones we'll end up with, but I have a few favorites. The best part about shutterfly is that they have SO many options! In the past we've ordered from a grocery store and let's face it... been there, done that, boring. I love that Shutterfly has PAGES upon pages of options! Here are some of my top choices:


I love that this one is "traditional" but has room for multiple photos!


O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song, and I haven't ever seen a black Christmas card before, so it's kind of unexpected. Plus I like that it's a folded card, so we have room for a longer message!


Love the unexpected colors of this one!


I really like this one too, it's so different! I'm just wondering if I can come up with 10 things that aren't redundant... :)

And that's it for now! I have other options too, but I don't want to give away the final winner. You too can get 50 free holiday greeting cards! Aww, shucks Shutterfly... you're so sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment