Monday, October 10, 2011

Maternity Monday

I am aware that I am still behind blogging. Blah!

How far along? 19 weeks...halfway to the longest I will possibly (& hopefully for the sake of the babies!) be pregnant. Wow, it's going fast!
Total Weight Gain: I don't own a scale so until my next appointment with the OB I'm sticking with +15 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Loving them! Too bad some stuff is already getting short!
Sleep: Not complaining!
Best Moment This Week: I've started subbing and when I go to pick up Nolan from my mom's house at the end of the day and he is excited to see me... ahhhh, bliss. :)
Movement: Definitely not feeling as much as I felt with N at this point, but they let me know they're in there every now and again.
Gender: We are having two baby GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labor Signs: none, and I hope it stays that way for many many months.
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Being a full time SAHM! But, at least I only have to sub part time. ;)
How I'm feeling: Anxious about the future.
What I'm looking forward to: 24 weeks & viability
Weekly Wisdom: What if you woke up tomorrow and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for the night before? (Thanks, pinterest. I love this.)
Milestones: Babies are the size of mangoes. Halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment