Total Weight Gain: I don't own a scale so until my next appointment with the OB I'm sticking with +15 pounds. (though I'm quite sure it's closer to 20 now...)
Maternity Clothes: Every day. It's inevitable at this point... my tank tops barely reach my belly button!
Sleep: Not complaining!
Best Moment This Week: Taking Nolan to the pumpkin patch, Boo at the Zoo, and other fun fall activities.
Movement: Baby A does.not.stop. in the evenings. I felt her from the outside the other day, though it wasn't very hard yet. I'm sure it won't be much longer!
Gender: Girls!
Labor Signs: none, and I hope it stays that way for many many months.
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: nothing right now
How I'm feeling: Okay as of this very moment...
What I'm looking forward to: 24 weeks & viability
Weekly Wisdom: 2 months until Christmas. HOLY COW!
Milestones: outside movement
In all of my pajama glory:
Loving the bump!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look around here!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ma'am! It's a work in progress... I'm trying to make it smaller but I officially give up for the night. ;)
ReplyDelete