Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nolan at 22 Months and the girls at 5 Months

We've had a hell of a month. I'll post more soon but as we are quickly approaching month 23 for Nolan and month 6 for the girls, I thought I should quickly jot down my notes so that when I have access to my pictures and computer again I won't have forgotten everything!

Nolan: 22 Months
-counts to three
-2 speeds: sleeping and running
-puzzles (actually looks at picture/shape rather than guessing)
-Moo, Baa, La La La still a favorite book
-Names all characters on MMC now
-will eat just about anything out of a pouch (you know, the plum brand?) but give him the same thing in the real version and he won't touch it
-honey battered chicken nuggets! he eats protein!
-new words faster than I can keep up. He says/tries to say anything you say.
-has all teeth except 2 y/o molars

Adelyn: 5 Months
-13.02 pounds
-25" long
-very easy going and happy all the time
-sleeps better than sister
-close to rolling back to belly, still not a fan of tummy time- just lays her head down
-likes the play mat and Sophie the Giraffe
-loves the bath but not hair washing
-lots of coos, babbles, giggles

Delaney: 5 months
-12.13 pounds
-24.5" long
-very happy but demanding- she's more of a diva these days
-wakes up all.the.time
-rolls both ways
-enjoys the exersaucer
-belly laughs!
-almost always falls asleep in the car



I do plan to put these into my "normal" format. I just don't have time right now. So this is more for me than anything- I don't want to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment