You are 9 months old! You turned 9 months on November 6th and it truly feels like the fastest 9 months of my life. You are such a sweet sweet girl. You are happy most of the time. You are patient and laid back. You watch everyone and don't like to miss anything. You are an army crawler extraordinaire! You haven't quite mastered the whole crawling/getting into a sitting position from laying quite yet so you still require some help, but that's okay. Pretty soon you're going to be independent and not need me so much. You babble dadadadada when you wake up... and I use that to my advantage and make daddy go get you, hehe. You love any food I'll feed you and cry when you're finished. You are such a joy to be around and I can say with 100% honesty that you're going to be an amazing young woman some day. You've got such a joy about you that I know you'll carry with you through life. I love you my sweet baby girl.
You started off your 9th month by learning to crawl! And pull up on things! You are my wild child and you let everyone know it. You love to be on the go and are always busy busy. You smile and blow bubbles and chatter constantly. You are such a lovey, sweet baby and nothing makes me happier than seeing you and your siblings playing together. Even if they don't want to... you don't care. ;) You are what we call an "angry eater" meaning that you want food shoveled in your mouth as fast as possible and you will scream if you're not getting it fast enough. It's cute but you've gotta learn some patience love! You are not a far of the car/car seat these days but otherwise you are pretty go-with-the-flow. I know that you're going to be amazing at whatever you do in life. You already portray a certain amount of dedication that I know you'll keep with you. I love you "Laney-bug."
People enjoy telling us how adorable you are when we're out. Usually followed by some sort of "you've got your hands full" comment. It's true, we do. But we wouldn't have it any other way.
Big huge hugs and lots of smooches. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
Momma (which you both refuse to say. Hmmmph!)



No comments:
Post a Comment