My husband has been absolutely amazing for this pregnancy thing. I don't think I've touched a dish in the last 3 months. He has picked up a TON of slack around the house, and (usually) doesn't complain at all. I know he doesn't like to do it either, but the fact that he will without causing a fuss means a lot to me. I don't tell him often enough that I appreciate the things he's doing, but I hope he knows. He's putting up with my moodiness, my indecision about everything (what sounds good for dinner?), my obsessions, and my worries. He's taking everything in stride, even though he's probably thinking to himself "5.5 more months, 5.5 more months..." So, thanks husband. I love you. <3
In other news, I'm feeling pretty good these days. There must be more room for baby or something because I'm not getting up in the middle of the night to pee (every night). I was only getting up once before, so this is a welcomed change. I haven't gotten sick the last few days, and I can even go longer than 2 hours without eating! Now, if I could just start craving something really healthy (instead of rootbeer and chocolate...) then life would be fantastic!
I am taking a "blackberry break." It's for my own good. I deleted the shortcut for facebook, I deleted my personal email account, and Dan is screening my text messages. I've just been too stressed lately about anything and everything and I'm really worried it's taking a toll on my (and baby's) health. People don't realize how much stress during pregnancy can really be a cause for concern. So, I'm taking a step back from anything going on in my life other than enjoying the day. I'm trying to keep a positive outlook, and pretty much cut off all communication with anyone other than family. It's been good for me.
Finally, I'm debating "sharing" my blog. I originally thought this would be a good place for family and some friends to keep up with the pregnancy, and eventually the baby. But, it's kind of hard for them to do that if I don't share the link. I'm still debating.
That's it for now! Have a great week, blog readers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you have a supportive Hubs! I think that's an awesome indicator of how he'll be in 5.5 months :) Yay!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, def eliminate as much stress as you can. Good for you, and baby. I took several steps back from "life" in my pregnancy. It's a good thing :)