Monday, March 8, 2010

Maternity Monday- 14w

How Far Along: 14 weeks and officially in 2nd trimester!!

Total Weight Gain: +5 pounds total, sigh.

Maternity Clothes: I ordered a pair of dress pants and jeans and am waiting very impatiently for them to arrive.

Sleep: Not terrible the last couple nights. I've been trying to avoid my afternoon nap, and it seems to help.

Best Moment This Week: The NT Scan on Friday was awesome!! We got to see baby moving all over the place, it's arms and legs, a hand... it was incredible.

Movement: Sometimes I swear I feel it moving, even though the books say I shouldn't be able to for a few more weeks.

Gender: 6 more weeks until we know! I still think boy.

Labor Signs: None, thankfully!

Belly Button in or out: In- pretty sure it's gonna stay that way.

What I miss: Not having heartburn. Not waking up to pee.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Next appointment March 25th!

Weekly Wisdom: Stand up for yourself when you know what is right. (non-baby-related)

Milestones: 2nd trimester, whoot-whoot!!!

What baby is up to:
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

The bump:


The baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment