Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Childbirth Class: Week 3

This week was the "let's give them all of the scary information and watch their faces pale" week. We learned about episotomy's, c-sections, vacuums and forceps, etc. I didn't like it. Here's hoping for a complication free, natural as possible (perhaps with the exception of some pain meds!) birth and a happy, healthy baby and momma.

The best part of the class? We took a tour of the L&D unit. The rooms aren't anything to write home about, but whatever. The nursery though... oh the nursery. *happy sigh.* My heart smiled. We got to gaze in at all of the newborns and oooh and ahhh over them and think to ourselves that very very soon, we would have one too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Praying you have an easy delivery <3

    Momma I dont know why but I can only post under Anonymous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH all the bad stuff....I am sure we will never have to deal with!

    ReplyDelete