Sunday, July 11, 2010

Worst night of sleep ever

Last night I got in bed around midnight or a little after. I could not get comfortable no matter what I tried. 3 pillows weren't helping, my Snoogle wasn't helping. I just tossed and turned. Around 1:30 I started feeling nauseous and it wasn't going away. I got up and barely made it to the bathroom before I threw up my Ravioli I had eaten 6 hours earlier. Weird. Then I went back to bed but I lay there obsessing over lack of baby movement. Normally he's super active at night and he was kinda chill, then with the throwing up thing- well I was just worried. I finally fell asleep but woke up shortly after with excruciating hip pain and a Charlie Horse. Then I had some heating and cooling commercial jingle stuck in my head. ARGH! It was a long restless night!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry! I haven't been getting good sleep either but you ma'am have me beat!

    ReplyDelete