Thursday, July 21, 2011

Be careful what you wish for!

This whole pregnancy I've been joking with Dan that we're having twins. I'd say things like "I'm eating for four" and "we need a bigger car for 3 car seats." It was just a joke but he'd always say "don't joke about that!"

Last night I found out that he was going to be unable to accompany me to our ultrasound this morning. I was super bummed but I figured he'd been there, done that with Nolan and I could show him the pictures. I told him that now he would never know if I was serious or not when I said it was twins since he wouldn't be at the ultrasound.

So, when I called him afterward and told him it was twins, you can imagine his disbelief. The thing is? It's totally true. We're having TWINS!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a shocker! Double the excitement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!! Congrats!! I can't even imgaine! Looks like you're in for one WILD ride! :)

    ReplyDelete