Total Weight Gain: down a few pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but I am wearing stretchy pants when I can
Sleep: I wish I had more of it.
Best Moment This Week: Telling our parents
Movement: None
Gender: Oh, who the heck knows!
Labor Signs: none, and let's stay that way for at least 28 more weeks!!
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Not worrying constantly.
How I'm feeling: a little nauseous, terrified
What I'm looking forward to: our next appt and ultrasound on Aug. 4th
Weekly Wisdom: If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Milestones: Every new day is a milestone in my eyes.The ultrasound showed two babies with two strong heartbeats so all I can do it continue to pray that things go well.
This is what (fraternal but use your imagination for identical) twins look like on the inside at 8 weeks.
I'm still in shock! Such an exciting time for you all!
ReplyDelete