Monday, December 5, 2011

Maternity Monday

How far along? 27 weeks... 3rd trimester!
Total Weight Gain: 27+ pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes.
Sleep: Not getting so much lately. They've decided that's when they'd like to be active.
Best Moment This Week: Great ultrasound today! Babies are measuring 3 pounds each and still over 2 weeks ahead. :) And, I passed my glucose test!! :)
Movement: Yep
Gender: Girls!
Labor Signs: Just those pesky Braxton Hicks. The MFM told me today that it's because my uterus thinks I have a full term baby in there and that it's time to start taking it easy.
Belly Button In or Out: In but getting flatter
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Rolling around on the floor with Nolan. Turning over in bed without it being a huge ordeal. My back not hurting. Not having heartburn after drinking water (much less eating anything).
How I'm feeling: Okay until I have to move, haha.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up Christmas shopping!
Weekly Wisdom:
Milestones:3rd trimester! Every week from here on out is huge. The MFM says next week is our first big goal!




1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sweetie, you are doing great! Love, Grandma "wow"

    ReplyDelete