Total Weight Gain: 29 pounds... aka exactly where I should be!
Maternity Clothes: Yes.
Sleep: I can't really complain right now!
Best Moment This Week: We had a great ultrasound today! (see below) I also enjoyed my day on Saturday with my husband, finishing Christmas shopping. :)
Movement: Yep! It's actually slowing down some now.
Gender: Girls!
Labor Signs: Lots of BH depending on what I'm doing but my cervix is still closed so that's good news!
Belly Button In or Out: In but getting flatter
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Rolling around on the floor with Nolan. Turning over in bed without it being a huge ordeal. My back not hurting. Not having heartburn after drinking water (much less eating anything). Walking, not waddling. Not feeling like my pelvis is being ripped apart with every step I take.
How I'm feeling: Not too bad... I think that anyone at this stage in the game would be feeling achy so I guess I should not complain! It's been a healthy, uneventful pregnancy so far and for that I am grateful.
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas! I'm so excited to see Nolan excited! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Repeats to self: It's all worth it, it's all worth it... :)
Milestones: nothing new this week

Appointment Update: So we saw my MFM this morning. I had an ultrasound where we found that the girls are measuring 2 weeks ahead (still), good fluid levels, no concerns so far. Baby A is weighing in at 4.5 pounds and Baby B is measuring in at 3.15 pounds... so over 8 pounds of baby in there already! We were also able to see that they have hair! Baby A actually looks like she has a rat tail it's so long, lol. Unfortunately, they're both breech right now so we'll see what happens in the coming weeks. I had them check my cervix because of all the contractions and she said that it's closed and "has some length" meaning the contractions aren't actually doing anything. She said if there was ever a time I'm concerned, or if they won't slow down after drinking fluids & laying down & they're consistent then not to hesitate getting checked. She reaffirmed that twins are high risk and if I ever feel like I'm not being listened to (ahem, my new OB) then to call them for a check. She was the last MFM for me to meet and although I like them all, she's my favorite! Anyway, in a nutshell... great appointment and that's all I can ask for! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment