Friday, April 27, 2012

Mom of the Year

Last night I was feeding a baby and Dan was burping the other. Nolan was quiet and I turned around to see him dangling from the kitchen table, trying to reach something. Without thinking we both yelled for him to get down. Poor kid couldn't reach the chair to put his feet on so he fell. Hit his chin on the table and the back of his head on the chair. Hard. He had a good sized knot and I felt terrible. What kind of mom yells at their child to get down without realizing they can't and then they fall (slow motion for me) and hurt themselves? :( Worst mom ever.

3 comments:

  1. The worst mom ever wouldn't care if her kid fell. I'm sure I would have done the same thing. Hope Nolan feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the best moms around...accidents happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I still feel guilty a week later! :(

    ReplyDelete