... What in the world has gotten into kids these days? They are rude, disrespectful, and downright ugly to anyone with authority. Some days (like today) I wonder why I ever chose teaching as a profession.
In baby-related news, I had my progesterone retested yesterday. I should hear results today, if I'm lucky. I was really on the fence about whether or not to do it, but in the end I decided it would be best if the new doctor on Thursday knows what my current levels are so he can decide what to do next. I just hope they went up. I'm so tired of feeling anxious about this, I'm ready to enjoy my pregnancy.
My symptoms have lessened in the last few days and that also worries me. Boobs are still sore, but not nearly as bad. Morning sickness has tapered off to a nauseous feeling every now and again, but not as bad as it was. I'm still exhausted, of course. Still have heartburn. I don't know... I just want to know everything's okay in there!! Ahh.
8 weeks tomorrow. Keep growing, little baby, keep growing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment