We all think our kids are geniuses... but mine really is. ;)
**While watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse**
Mickey: Lines up jingle bells in two rows. One has 5 and the other has 3. "Are there the same number of jingle bells in each row?"
Nolan: shakes head no repeatedly.
**At my mom's house playing on the floor with my keys**
My mom: "Nolan, can I have the keys?"
Nolan: shakes head no
My brother: "Can I have the keys?"
Nolan: shakes head no
Me: Trying to see if he really understands what he's doing, or if he'll change his actions. "Nolan, can I have the keys?"
Nolan: does nothing
Me: "Nolan, do you love your mommy?"
Nolan: leans over and gives me kisses
Yep, I'd say that he's either the next Einstein or his timing is simply impeccable.
Love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment