Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Maternity Monday on Tuesday

How far along? 17 weeks (and 1 day)... halfway to our first goal of 34 weeks!
Total Weight Gain: I'll find out on Thursday- it's been about a month since I've been weighed.
Maternity Clothes: Loving them!
Sleep: Slept like a log last night- whoohoo! Now, if I could just get Nolan back to sleeping through the night again, it would be golden.
Best Moment This Week: The hubs was gone most of the week/weekend last week for work and a wedding so when he came home on Sunday it was heavenly. Being a single mom would be really hard.
Movement: It's there but it's rare. My placenta is anterior (so looking at me the placenta is in front, THEN the babies) so movements are still very slight and I have to be paying close attention to feel it.
Gender: I'm back to thinking girls and I can't wait to find out on MONDAY!
Labor Signs: none, and I hope it stays that way for many many months.
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Today I miss the college cafeteria... I hate thinking of things to cook.
How I'm feeling: Tired
What I'm looking forward to: Our next u/s on Oct. 3rd.
Weekly Wisdom: Since I'm "halfway", I suppose we ought to start thinking about what we're gonna need...
Milestones: Babies are the size of onions! Halfway to Dr's "goal" date!

New picture next week... maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment