Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds as of my appt last week. I'll find out the real total next week. Sigh.
Maternity Clothes: I live in my maternity yoga pants & tanks while I'm at home. I should probably get at least one more pair of pants that I like so that I have something comfortable to wear while they're washing. ;)
Sleep: Well Nolan is in another "don't want to sleep" phase so that's no fun. Other than that, still sleeping okay.
Best Moment This Week: Any day I get to spend with my little family is a good day in my book!
Movement: Baby A does NOT like it when I lay on my right side. Unfortunately, that is the most comfortable side for now. I think it's because her sister is squishing her. Baby B does not like it when I rock Nolan to sleep. I think it's because her brother is squishing her. ;)
Gender: Girls!
Labor Signs: none, and let's hope it stays that way for at least 10 more weeks!
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Rolling around on the floor with Nolan. Turning over in bed without it being a huge ordeal.
How I'm feeling: Not too bad right now.
What I'm looking forward to: Next week... I get to see both doctor's and it's Thanksgiving & Black Friday! YAY!
Weekly Wisdom: Just because other people have lots of problems with multiples pregnancies doesn't mean you're going to.
Milestones: Viability, outside movement (though Dan has still not been in the right place at the right time!)
From today... in my signature outfit:

And because everyone likes to compare pregnancies:
Lookin' good! I know you picked out names for the girls...have you said for sure which is going to be baby A and which baby b or will you wait until they're born?
ReplyDeleteGood idea for a post! ;)
ReplyDelete