Monday, November 21, 2011

Maternity Monday

How far along? 25 weeks and things are starting to get rough. Another mom of multiples said it best in her blog... until you've carried twins (or more!), you have no idea what your body is going to go through. You cannot compare 25 weeks with twins to 25 weeks- or even 35 weeks- with a singeton- it's not even close. Rather than commiserate and say "I know how you feel", just say "you can do it" or "I'm praying for you" or "you're doing a great job!"
Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds as of my appt last week. I'll find out the real total tomorrow.
Maternity Clothes: Yes.
Sleep: Not bad except when I first lay down. Neither girl likes it when I lay on "their" side so it takes a little while for them to settle down.
Best Moment This Week: Our ultrasound today was great! Both babies are measuring about 2 weeks ahead and 2 pounds each. We also got some 3D pics, which I'll try to post tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight.
Movement: Baby A is my mover, for sure. Baby B still has her times though!
Gender: Girls!
Labor Signs: none and still aiming for at least 34 weeks!
Belly Button In or Out: In but getting flatter
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Rolling around on the floor with Nolan. Turning over in bed without it being a huge ordeal.
How I'm feeling: I'm still sick and now I can feel it in my chest, so blaaaaaah.
What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm not feeling very wisdom-y this week.
Milestones: I've seen my belly jump a few times.

From today... in real clothes may I add!


No comments:

Post a Comment