(most of these are old pics... awww what a lil baby he was!)
Fisher Price Rock & Play: Nolan has slept in this from day 1. It "cuddles" them so they feel safe. It's on an incline which makes me worry less about spitting up in his sleep. It has rocking capabilities for easy soothing. It's just wonderful. And it's affordable too! It safely sleeps (according to the AAP) up to 25 pounds and I bet we'll be using it right up until then!
Infantino Play Mat: We started letting Nolan play on this at just a couple of weeks old. At that time he could only look around but now he loooooves it. He kicks the poles, plays with the toys, talks to himself in the mirror, etc. I love that it's gender neutral and that it folds up easily. I take it with us everywhere!
Tiny Love Crib Mobile: This was something I didn't register for because I knew he wouldn't spend a lot of time in his crib right away. We ended up getting a generous monetary gift we weren't expecting so I picked this one up at BRU. I chose it because his room is done in blue/green/orange mostly and it had those colors, I liked that the "baby's view" had a lot of black and white contrast, and again it's gender neutral so we can save it for #2. It also has 3 song choices- Bach, Motzart, and Nature. It plays for quite awhile too. I actually get to pee and brush my teeth in the morning due to this wonderful purchase! Nolan loves talking to the creatures. :)
Aden + Ansai blankets: We received these as part of a gift (remember the Ellen show Mother's Day giveaway? Dan's grandma's friend won one of the online giveaway packages so we got part of the items!) Anyways, I was skeptical because they are HUGE, but we love them. Currently they are being used as swaddle blankets because our velcro jobbies are too small and he was breaking out of everything else.
Cozy Cover: This is something I picked up on a whim at Walmart and I'm SO glad I did. You aren't supposed to wear coats under carseat straps, but it's a big pain to put the coat on backwards or do it the "safe" way. This is safe it just has an elastic band that goes over the carseat- not under the baby) and it is WARM. Usually when I get him out of it he's sweaty, which is great considering I dress him "regularly" underneath.
Part 2 coming soon- TOYS!. :)
Love the mobile too! We started calling them his birds, but creatures really is a better description. What the heck are those things?!
ReplyDelete