Total Weight Gain: +9 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I found an awesome deal on Craigslist (which happened to be from someone I knew!) with 13 shirts and 6 pair of pants, and my cousin loaned me 12 shirts. I think I'm good now! It's awesome to have clothes that fit. :)
Sleep: Can't get comfortable.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing my little man laugh uncontrollably :)
Movement: Yep! At least once a day if not more.
Gender: I think girls. We should find out next week!
Labor Signs: none, and I hope it stays that way for many many months.
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Not having a headache
How I'm feeling: Kinda like poo, but I don't think it's baby related. I think I'm just tired.
What I'm looking forward to: Our next u/s on Sept. 19th.
Weekly Wisdom: If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Milestones: Babies are the size of naval oranges!

Lookin' good mama! Love that shirt!
ReplyDelete