
It's one of our convertible car-seats!!! This is such a huge blessing because these suckers are expensive! Now, we'll only have to buy one (unless of course, someone else gifts us the other). This is the Evenflo Symphony 65, which is the same one we have for Nolan (in boy colors obviously) and we LOVE it. One of these days I'm going to get around to another "Things I Love" post and you better bet this will be on it. I'm convinced it's the easiest carseat ever to install and adjust, which is awesome.
A huge THANK YOU to Dan's aunts who are unable to attend our shower next weekend, but were still so very kind to give us this gift! :)
A huge THANK YOU to Dan's aunts who are unable to attend our shower next weekend, but were still so very kind to give us this gift! :)
We have that car seat for Jamie too and love it!!
ReplyDeleteGreat gift, and loos so comfy, I love the grey and pink colors too :)
ReplyDeleteGrandma Diane