Monday, November 7, 2011

Maternity Monday

How far along? 23 weeks... one more week until "viability"!!
Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds as of my appt last week
Maternity Clothes: I broke down and bought some maternity tanks and I don't think I've taken them off since. They cover my belly! (For now)
Sleep: Not complaining! It's so funny though... last night I flipped over and both babies started going crazy. It was like they were mad because I interrupted their sleep as well ;)
Best Moment This Week: We had an awesome appointment today! I don't know why, but I was nervous for this one. Both babies are weighing in at 1 pound 7 ounces, which means no growth discordance so no signs of twin to twin transfusion syndrome! And after next week they'd have a fighting chance "outside" so a good appointment today puts me at ease. :)
Movement: Yep, they both have their active times! A moves pretty much all-day-long. B moves the most when I'm rocking N to sleep- I think he squishes her, or when I haven't eaten in awhile.
Gender: Girls!
Labor Signs: none, and I hope it stays that way for at least 3 more months!!
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Not having debilitating round ligament pain... seriously, it's bad. :(
How I'm feeling: Still fighting this sinus crap... blah!
What I'm looking forward to: 24 weeks & viability
Weekly Wisdom: Just have faith
Milestones: Babies are the size of papaya's and will stay that way (just gaining weight) for the next month!

I forgot to take a picture today and I'm already in my pj's so this one will have to do. I think it's from Friday, so it's not like I'm that much bigger today. ;) I took it on Friday because I walked past the mirror and surprised myself... I looked large that day! haha It's all in the clothes I think... sometimes I just look barely pregnant and others I look ready to pop.


2 comments:

  1. Whoa Momma! You are only half way there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 weeks to go... with twins the longest I'll go it 37-38 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete