Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I don't really consider myself a mother quite yet, even though I'm carrying around this little bundle of joy. Even though, I've had lots of mother's day wishes which has been wondefully sweet.

So, thank you to my darling husband for giving me the greatest gift ever- the gift of being a mother. <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiH1wMTSqIBBiSw03Oprp5rR6lB2_RMYOfH8vkvJGHt1HcBzJr3XbmPdcgMisLyMfvbZV3AYp94vUN8fqIJQoSSrCXebiGUJoILhEcMyUkIXkhTk3nG3amhC6w9GWHcjBkMnhzQfP0nG2g/s1600/dan.bmp">



And thank you to this little guy for being my first child... I can't wait to meet you! <3>



I'm sure my mother wouldn't appreicate me posting her picture on here, so I won't... but Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom, who taught me how to love. I'm sure I'll be calling you a lot for advice come September!

And finally, Happy Mother's Day to all of the other mom's in my life... my mother-in-law, my stepmother, my sisters, and all of my friends who have been blessed to have someone call you "mom"... you are all an inspiration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment