Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Party Baby

So yesterday when I posted about watching my belly jump and groove, I had no idea the trend would continue throughout the day. He was super active in the morning, and then again late at night with little spurts here and there in between when I was still.

I went to bed around 10:30 and he was moving around like a banchee. I just smiled because it's a reassurance to know he's doing okay in there.

I looked at my clock at...

11pm. Still grooving.

11:30pm. Hosting a dance party for one.

Midnight. No end in sight- he must be liking the music.

1am. Okay, seriously kid? It's bedtime.

2am. Starting to calm down. Oh wait, there he goes again.

FINALLY, I fell asleep. I don't know if I was just hyper aware of it because it's the first time he's been SO active or what, but man- oh man- pleeeease don't let this be an indication of nights to come!

It's like my party baby learned a new trick (karate? kick boxing? break dancing? the ooga chaka?) and can't stop for fear he might forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment