Monday, May 17, 2010

Oooh, sparkly!

If you know me, you know I like my bling. I don't wear a lot of jewelery at one time, but I do like to accessorize. I've been pining after a Pandora bracelet for oh, a year or so now. I had asked the husband for one for Christmas but I also mentioned quite a few other things (ahem) so didn't get one. I finally got to meet up with my BFF over the weekend and what was adorning her wrist but a Pandora bracelet?! I remembered why I wanted one so bad. I came home and reminded my mom and told her that she would probably like them too. Afterall, her birthday just passed and so did Mother's Day... she deserved a little treat! We took off that evening to purchase our new Pandora charm bracelets.

We both started off with two charms. Mom got the football to represent my brother who is about to start playing college football. She also got a purple glass bead as purple is her favorite color.

I got a matching glass bead, but mine is green/teal colored. I also got the baby carriage.

The bracelet:


The charms:








Aren't they beautiful??! We're both obsessed. Next on my list are two clips (so my charms stop getting caught on those screw things) and then the following:

The wedding cake to represent 06/07/08:


An apple to represent my career:


And then when baby gets here, I want to get his birthstone which could either be August or September, depending on when he arrives!

Looooove my Pandora!

1 comment: