This morning I got the news that my ultrasound had been moved up a couple of hours which was amazing because I woke up antsy as can be. It showed Baby A is frank breech and Baby B is head down with her head kind of on sister's knees. SO, if my water were to break A's butt is closest to my cervix and there really isn't any room to worry about the cord/s getting through. So, the high risk doctor and my OB agreed that I could go home to wait it out!
It is amazing to be home. Because I'm so far along now and had the steroid shots, I don't have to be on strict bedrest but I do have to take it easy and rest a lot and not lift Nolan, etc. I can handle that! If the babies don't come before then, I'll see my OB at the beginning of the week next week and we'll get my c/s scheduled.
OH and according to the u/s the babies are measuring at 38 weeks each (head, belly, femur) and weighing in at 7.8 and 7.9 pounds! Of course, this could be wrong but it follows their "trend" that they've measured all along... we're expecting them to be good sized. :)
Thank for for all of your thoughts & prayers and I'll keep the blog updated on the remainder of our journey. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy every single snuggle with my little man before I have to go back to the hospital for a few days! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment