Monday, January 9, 2012

Maternity Monday

How far along? 32 weeks!!!!!!!!
Total Weight Gain: Around 33 pounds, some of which is water weight. Thank you swollen ankles, feet, hands, and arms!
Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants are my favorite.
Sleep: Meh, about what you would expect I suppose.
Best Moment This Week: Is it sad that I can't think of anything? It's not that it's been particularly bad... just nothing sticks out as GREAT.
Movement: One is hovering near my bladder/cervix so I get lots of fun kicks/punches. The other is in my lungs so I can't breathe. It's fun times!
Gender: Girls! Pink pink pink!
Labor Signs: Having lots of contractions, some of them are actually painful. But, the NST's are picking them up so the drs know what's going on and no one seems concerned. *shrug*
Belly Button In or Out: In but getting flatter
What I miss: Not being pregnant? lol
How I'm feeling: Large, uncomfortable, out of breath, swollen, tired, achy, DONE being pregnant (though of course, I want at least a few more weeks so they're good & healthy), etc. I don't think I'm telling you anything you don't already know.
What I'm looking forward to: As silly as it sounds, I'm looking forward to NEXT week's post because Nolan is having ear tubes put in Monday morning (sob) so by the time I post my weekly update, it will be over and I can reax. I'll post about that seperately, later this week.
Weekly Wisdom: Repeats to self: It's all worth it, it's all worth it... :)
Milestones: Making it another week without complications! I look back on that first ultrasound and marvel at how far we've come. At this point, it's anyone's guess as to when they'll make an appearance... heck, they could have to be evicted! But, it's been an uneventful, healthy pregnancy and for that I am truly thankful.

Picture time!!
1) Me in all of my glory at 32 weeks
2) 32 week comparison
3) one from the doctor's office today where I was hooked up to the NST machine. I was not as happy as I look- it was a 2.5 hour appointment. I was on the table for over an hour hooked up with too-tight elastic bands, a HOT room, nothing to drink, and verrrrry uncomfortable. But, I documented it nonetheless, lol. Anyway, they hook up one probe for each baby's heartbeat and another to monitor contractions. One baby is always non-cooperative (today it was Baby A) so I have to hold down her monitor and "chase" her around when she moves. FUN!




No comments:

Post a Comment