How big is baby?: about 14" long and 1 2/3 pounds. He's getting hefty!
Total Weight Gain: As far I know, I'm still up a total of 4 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: yes. all the time.
Sleep: I am going to whine because this is my blog and I can. My hips and back are killlllllling me. It's worse at night (when I'm trying to sleep) but really it's an all the time thing.
Best Moment This Week: I bought fabric for the nursery yesterday and have finalized my plans. Work is going to begin as soon as school is out!
Movement: Yep and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nada, thankfully.
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: not waddling :)
What I'm Looking Forward to: Hearing from the doctor this week with *hopefully* news that I passed my glucose test!
Weekly Wisdom: There is no flattering way to take pictures of your growing gut.
Milestones: nothing new
What baby is up to and how you're feeling:
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take two to three days.
The bump:
Looking good! Jealous you're only up 4 pounds. My goal of staying around 15-20 is obviously out the window now!
ReplyDelete