Thursday, May 20, 2010

Places I No Longer Fit

Other than in most of my pre-pregnancy clothes (um, and SOME of my maternity clothes), I no longer fit:

-between my kitchen table and our refrigerator. Our kitchen is very small and when I'm backed up against the table and trying to open the fridge door, my belly is in the way. This is going to be quite the predicament as time goes on. I'll have to stand back, open the fridge, then peruse it. haha.

-most small public bathroom stalls with doors that open inward. In particular, a McDonalds between WV and OH where we stopped for a potty break; unless I want my legs/pants all up against the toilet seat (I don't!), it's a tight squeeze. Another is the employee bathroom here at school. So, if you see me in public using a handicapped stall, that's why.

-Most booths at restaurants. I've considered asking for a table but I think we only have one time and it was at a very empty Bob Evans. I think that'll become more and more important here in the future.

-I'm sure this list will continue as the months go on. :)

3 comments:

  1. My biggest wake-up call was a booth at a pizza place near us. Just wasn't happening after a certain point. I had to ask for a table the next time HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I've had that happen a time or two! I usually just suffer through it, but I can see pretty soon just asking up front for a table. I think I'll add that to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete