That's how big baby is right now. Think about that... longer than a ruler and the same heft as a textbook.
It's no wonder I keep thinking to myself "what is going ON in there?"
He is so active at night. He is laying transverse (horizontal) right now, with his head on my left side. I feel his movements at the same time on both sides. So weird! I feel kind of bad though because I toss and turn a lot trying to get comfortable which I think wakes him up for awhile. Just when he settles down, I'll turn over again and he'll start all over again. You'd move a lot too if you kept getting flipped from being on your head to on your feet. :)
Hopefully he'll find the "right" position soon so that we'll both be more comfortable.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment