Things I'd LOVE to do on my birthday...
- I'd LOVE to use the gift certificate that my dear husband gave me for an hour long pregnancy massage and pedicure.
- I'd LOVE to lounge around all day, choose where I want to go to dinner, and have some cake and ice cream.
- I'd LOVE to go on a mini-shopping spree... for me... or baby. :)
- I'd LOVE to sleep late, be taken to lunch at Panera, then see a movie.
- I'd LOVE to do a lot of things...
Things I wouldn't MIND to do on my birthday...
- I had planned to work until 2 then drive home. I wouldn't MIND that plan.
- I wouldn't even MIND to not do anything at all.
- However, I do MIND...
Things I never want to spend my birthday doing...
- Fasting after midnight tonight.
- Showing up at the doctor's office at 8am.
- Drinking ANOTHER glucose drink with twice as much sugar.
- Getting my blood drawn 4 times, including when I first get there then at hour increments for the next 3 hours.
Yup, you guessed it. No news on Monday does NOT mean good news. It means my results didn't come in until Tuesday and well, I failed.
*insert long string of profanity here*
I'm so mad. I do NOT want to take the 3 hour glucose test. I do NOT want to sit in a doctor's office for 3 hours by myself. I do NOT want to drink that crap again. I do NOT want to potentially have gestational diabetes. I do NOT want to do all of the above on my BIRTHDAY.
POUT.
Oh no! My best friend failed the one hour and had to do the 3 hour one. She said it sucked hard core...but she did pass. In fact from what I've seen around thebump most women do. Keep my fingers crossed that you get to celebrate passing with a HUGE piece of bday cake!!
ReplyDeletePS My Bday is Sunday. Yay for June babies!