Thursday, June 10, 2010

And the results are in...

... I passed the GTT! I am SO relieved! Not only because I really enjoy sugar (haha) but also because it means my little man has a much better chance of a healthy stay inside for longer. :) GD can mean huge babies, possible inductions, likely c-sections, etc. I'm glad I don't have to worry about those things right now!

This afternoon I have my "28 week" appt so I'm interested to see if he tells me my exact numbers or has anything further to say about the testing. I'm also curious about my weight gain because my moms scale would indicate I've had quite a gain in the last month. I think I also have to get the Rhogham shot today. I'll update later. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Great news!! I am hoping to get the same results here in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete