Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10w ultrasound

We had our second ultrasound this morning, and everything is looking great! They confirmed that the twins are mono/di, meaning they have one placenta but their own amniotic sac. We were really hoping to see a membrane between them (making it more risky than a "normal" twin pregnancy, but not as risky as only one amniotic sac) and thankfully, there is one.

The babies were measuring at 10w3d and 10w1d with heartbeats of 171 and 167. Baby A even moved a little for us! So cute :)

Here is an ultrasound pic- taken with my phone, so sorry for the quality. I'm too lazy to scan it!



And in case you aren't quite sure what you're looking at:



Thank you in advance for your continued thoughts & prayers for healthy babies + a healthy pregnancy!! :)

(Oh, and I know I have unmoderated comments with questions- I plan to get to them tomorrow!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but this picture amazes me! I mean, I've seen singleton ultrasounds a ton....but to see TWO little beans in there is really just so cool!

    ReplyDelete