How far along? 13 weeks... 2nd trimester this week!
Total Weight Gain: Still +7 pounds and I'm supposed to be up 13 at this point.
Maternity Clothes: I need some.
Sleep: A little more tired right now but I'm still sleeping okay.
Best Moment This Week: Nolan's birthday party was amazing yesterday! I'll post about it when I get the pictures :)
Movement: Not much lately- or else I'm too busy to pay attention.
Gender: Who the heck knows!
Labor Signs: none, and I hope it stays that way for many many months.
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Not feeling sick every morning
How I'm feeling: A little nervous. I couldn't find the babies heartbeats when I tried earlier. I DO think I heard them moving though, so I'm trying not to worry. I have an anterior placenta this time so the MFM said it could be hard to hear them with the doppler.
What I'm looking forward to: Nolan's first birthday is Thursday!!
Weekly Wisdom: Just have faith. God gave us these wonderful blessings, and He will help us find a way to make it work.
Milestones: 2nd trimester! Babies are about 3" long and the size of peaches :)
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment