Saturday, August 6, 2011

I know... but I don't care.

I know that Nolan needs to learn to sleep on his own at nap time. He's doing AWESOME at bedtime (knock on wood) and we've come a long way in just over a week. But, at nap time he still falls asleep nursing in our bed, and I generally fall asleep with him. I like that cuddle time and I know that my napping with him days are limited as work is looming in my near future.

Today he took nap #1 in daddy's arms and nap #2 in my arms. That hasn't happened in quite awhile, but I'm pretty sure we all loved it. This year has gone by in the blink of an eye, and I'm pretty sure the next one will as well. If he wants to cuddle with us during nap time, then I certainly have no problems with it!

3 comments:

  1. You are right, enjoy it while you can because you will miss it. Diane
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. Molly has been in bed with us the last 2 nights and it may or may not have something to do with me going back to work next week. Get the snuggles while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned you night-weaned - do you have any tips? We're right in the middle of this, and not doing so well so far!

    ReplyDelete