Sunday, August 21, 2011

List for the Twins

Somehow all of my real lists turn up missing, so I'm going to keep track of some things we need to get for the twins here.

(1) Fisher Price Rock & Play
(2) Boppy Noggin Nests
(1) Boppy
(2) Boppy covers
(1) Infant car seat
(1) Plug-in swing
(4) hooded towels (somehow we have like 3 and that's it!)
(1) EZ 2 Nurse pillow
(1) double snap and go stroller frame
** Of course, eventually we'll need 2 convertible carseats, 2 cribs, another dresser, etc etc etc but I'm trying to focus on the essentials ;)

If they're girls, we'll need clothes and pink blankets ;)
If they're boys, we'll need a little bit of clothes but not much else

Probably some extra bottles (I think we have 12? Nolan never used them so I'm not sure how many is a good number)

All of the diapers and wipes we can get!!!!

That's my list for now, although I know I will be adding on to it. I have to put things in writing while it's fresh in my mind!

2 comments:

  1. I love using google documents for lists. Allows me to easily update whereever I am and can access it easily at work or home. And it is like a word document, easy to edit and don't have to keep reemailing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had 6 bottles for each size, so 12 total. For one baby it worked pretty well....but some days did seem like we washed bottle all the time!

    Are you going to cloth diaper the twins too?? Just thinking about buying that much itty bitty fluff makes me giddy! LOL

    ReplyDelete