How far along? 11 weeks, and counting down the days to 12 weeks so I can be done with the progesterone!
Total Weight Gain: +8 pounds... according to the book I'm reading, I need to gain a pound a week for my weight with twins. So, a little behind actually!
Maternity Clothes: I'm missing a whole box of maternity clothes! I have no idea where they are. It wouldn't really matter since I'm going to be pregnant in the opposite season, BUT it's ALL of my shirts!! So, for now I'm okay with my capris and such but I would really like to know where it disappeared to.
Sleep: Not too shabby (knock on wood!)
Best Moment This Week: unrelated to pregnancy... I rocked my sweet almost one-year-old to sleep tonight. Ahh :) We've been letting him fall asleep on his own but tonight I just couldn't put him down.
Movement: Okay, I wasn't even going to say anything because I thought it was WAY too early to feel them. However, I am pretty sure I have a few times! The book says that many second time moms who are pregnant with multiples do feel them in the first trimester... so maybe I'm not crazy. Or maybe I am. Who knows!
Gender: Still thinking girls
Labor Signs: none, and I hope it stays that way for many many months.
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: Food tasting right
How I'm feeling: Okay! My sciatic pain is the worst part, but even that isn't as bad as last time yet.
What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound next Monday with the high risk doctor... we should get a great view of the babes!
Weekly Wisdom: Just have faith. God gave us these wonderful blessings, and He will help us find a way to make it work.
Milestones: nothing new... just making it another week! yay!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seeing you pregnant again makes me want to be. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteEeeek! Exciting! Love that you think you felt them, I'm sure you did, it's not all in your head. You're just that in tune. :)
ReplyDelete~Trickey