Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hospital bedrest: Day who-the-hell-knows-anymore

Tomorrow night will mark one whole week so I guess today is Day 6? I don't know how I got mixed up.

My doctor is "shocked" that I am still pregnant and reiterated that he doesn't think I will be for long. Overnight the contractions got to a consistency/pain level that woke me up and kept me up. They continued through the morning, coming sometimes every 2 minutes and at longest every 6 minutes lasting about a minute each. They tapered off some around lunch and now seem to be back again. At this point I am just ready. I feel like I'm sitting around waiting for something to happen and when the contractions slow down it's frustrating. The babies should be good and healthy now (of course every day counts but still). I am bored, lonely, sore, tired, etc. Let's go already!!

Nothing much else to report. Nolan is being an angel as his routine is all messed up. He visits for a couple hours each evening... he's bored here too but it's great to see him. I'm very thankful for the visitors and the people who are helping while I'm here. :)

en

1 comment: