Saturday, January 28, 2012

Maternity "Monday"- 34w5d

How far along? 34w5d... this in an in-betweener post due to my current situation


Total Weight Gain: Last I knew, around 40 pounds.


Maternity Clothes: My daily bedrest outfit consists of a long tank or tee, yoga pants or gauchos, sleep bra, undies, socks & compression feet things. It's sexy.


Sleep: I'm sleeping as well as can be expected at the hospital. Luckily, the high risk wing is actually pretty quiet and now that I'm off all of my meds (except vitamins and heartburn meds) they don't bother me unless I ring them during the night. So, I wake up every 2 hours to pee and readust my big ole self.

Best Moment This Week: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Making it this far? And seeing my little man for a couple of hours each day!

Movement: I'm over the hip and bladder kicks for sure.

Gender: Girls! Adelyn Kate and Delaney Paige :)

Labor Signs: 3cm/70%, sporadic contractions


What I miss: Life at home. Real food. My husband and son.


How I'm feeling: Grumpy, can ya blame me?



What I'm looking forward to: HAVING THESE BABIES!!!


Weekly Wisdom: Every day on the inside counts.


Milestones: Getting through a preterm labor scare plus 9 days at the hospital without having the babies.






2 comments:

  1. I love reading all your updates and letters to Nolan. I know you're bored in the hospital but your blogging gives me something to do when I'm awake at 3am or during nap time. So for that I thank you. Hang in there Hun. Cannot wait to read your 17 month letter to Nolan. He's such a lucky boy to have such a smart and loving mommy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Especially for a woman who has been stuck in a hospital for over a week!

    ReplyDelete