Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best Purchase Ever

The Snoogle!!!

It's no secret that sleeping hasn't been an easy task for me as of late. I've been a stomach sleeper since I was born and making the transition to my side was tough! First my arms would fall alseep. Then, I would wake up with my shoulders hurting. The last straw was waking up with sore hips and feeling like an 85 year old woman.

Dan and I ventured to Babies 'R Us and I fell in the love with the Snoogle. The lady on the packaging looked so peaceful... :) My hero bought it for me and I slept grrrrreat last night. I know it might be a little premature, considering I've only used it one night, but I'd venture to say it's the Best.Purchase.Ever. for a pregnant lady.

In conclusion,

Me + = true love forever

No comments:

Post a Comment