Monday, April 26, 2010

Maternity Monday- 21w

How Far Along: 21 weeks- on the downward spiral now!

How big is baby?: About the length of a large banana

Total Weight Gain: +10 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: pretty much exclusively

Sleep: A little better with the Snoogle!!

Best Moment This Week: We started our registry and may have decided on a name... but we won't be revealing until we're for sure ;-)

Movement: Yes, he's got a consistent pattern down now. Love it.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: No, 19 more weeks until that happens please!

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: feeling rested

What I'm Looking Forward to: getting the nursery cleaned out- we're starting tonight!

Weekly Wisdom: I was looking back at my old belly pics and laughing because I thought I was huge in some of them. I certainly don't think I'm "huge" but I know I'm going to get there...

Milestones: Everything on/in baby is formed now and in the right spot but things just need to continue to grow and develop. So exciting!

What baby is up to and how you're feeling:
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.


The bump:

No comments:

Post a Comment