Thursday, April 29, 2010

Concert

Last night Dan finally got to use his Christmas/Birthday gift... 10th row Carrie Underwood tickets! We had such a great time. Even the openers were awesome! :)

Sons of Sylvia... not "country" in my opinion, but they put on a great show! Their lead singer reminded me a little of Robert Pattinson (I think it was the hair) so that was nice...




Next up was Craig Morgan. I really liked him! He was so energetic and sang a lot of his hits.




Here's one of Dan and I waiting for Carrie to start...



It was finally time for the main event!







Then she came out on the back of a pick-up truck over the audience and sang a couple of songs, including "Country Roads" which was a huge hit in WV, of course.







And finally, some random pictures. She "wore" this dress that was part of the background lights show and it moved with the lights. She "brought the Grand Olde Opry" to WV, including Randy Travis. She played the piano. It was so obvious that she loves what she does, and it made for a really great show! :)








1 comment:

  1. Dude, she has amazing legs. I never noticed that until your pics!!
    I am glad you guys had fun. I am definitely jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete